This gluten free Oreo cookie cheesecake is smooth, creamy, and filled with an entire pack of Oreos. A perfectly sweet, slightly tangy cream cheese filling is loaded with Oreo cookie chunks and baked into a crunchy Oreo cookie crust. It’s the richest and most delicious cheesecake you’ll ever eat! Perfect for Valentine’s Day or any special occasion, this Oreo cookie cheesecake is the ultimate indulgent treat.
Gluten free Oreos are finally here and they are just as good, if not better than the original. When I got my hands on a pack I knew immediately what I was going to make, this gluten free Oreo cookie cheesecake! If you’re an Oreo cookie lover, you are going to LOVE this cheesecake. It’s loaded with so much Oreo flavor it’s insane!
What you’ll need to make this Gluten Free Oreo Cookie Cheesecake
(links below are the gluten free & celiac safe products I used in this recipe)
- Gluten free Oreo cookies
- Unsalted butter
- Philadelphia cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Granulated sugar
- Pure vanilla extract
Tips for making the best cheesecake
- Plan ahead. Make your cheesecake the day before you plan to serve it for best results.
- Use room temperature cream cheese, eggs, and sour cream. This prevents lumps and over mixing.
- If you can, use Philadelphia full-fat cream cheese. It provides the best flavor and texture compared to other brands.
- Only run your stand mixer on low speed. This ensures your cheesecake turns out smooth and crack free.
- Don’t over mix your batter. It will add too much air to the cheesecake and make it crack.
- Cooling your cheesecake gradually provides the perfect texture and prevents cracks from forming.
Grab yourself a package of gluten free Oreo cookies and make this super simple and delicious cheesecake. You’ll be glad you did!
More delicious gluten free cake recipes you’re sure to love!
- Gluten Free Banana Cake With Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry Zucchini Cake With Lemon Frosting
- Gluten Free Skillet Cinnamon Sugar Peach Upside Down Cake
- Flourless Chocolate Quinoa Cake With Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting
If you make this Gluten Free Oreo Cookie Cheesecake, be sure to leave a comment and rating below. You can also snap a photo and post it on Instagram! Make sure to tag @glutenless_apron and use the hashtag #glutenlessapron for a chance to be featured. Enjoy!
* some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! thanks for the support! *