These healthy Greek yogurt banana waffles are gluten free, packed with protein, and super easy to make. Grab your blender and waffle iron and let’s whip up a batch of these insanely delicious waffles.
This super simple waffle recipe will be your new go-to the whole family will love. These waffles are truly incredible! Loaded with protein and probiotics from the Greek yogurt, made with no added sugar, have the most amazing banana flavor, and the batter is made right in the blender. What more could you ask for?
What you’ll need to make these gluten free Greek yogurt banana waffles
(links below are the gluten free & celiac safe products I used in this recipe)
- Gluten free 1:1 flour
- Overripe banana
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Canola oil
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
These Greek yogurt banana waffles are truly the most perfectly light and crisp waffles ever. They are also freezer friendly so you can make a double batch and freeze the rest for later. Just reheat them in the toaster and you’ve got yourself the perfect protein-packed breakfast.
More delicious gluten free breakfast recipes you’re sure to love!
- Gluten Free Quick No Yeast Sticky Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Bake
- Gluten Free Baked Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- Spinach & Goat Cheese Quiche With Sweet Potato Crust
If you make these Gluten Free Greek Yogurt Banana Waffles, be sure to leave a comment and rating below. You can also snap a photo and post it on Instagram! Make sure to tag @glutenless_apron and use the hashtag #glutenlessapron for a chance to be featured. Enjoy!
* some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! thanks for the support! *