The best grain free almond butter chocolate caramel cookies made with a mix of cassava and almond flour and filled with dark chocolate caramel chunks. These cookies are naturally sweetened with maple syrup and coconut sugar and packed with tons of incredible flavor! With soft chewy centers and slightly crisp edges, these gluten free cookies are so amazing I seriously cannot stop eating them!
Super delicious gluten and grain free cookies packed with natural creamy almond butter, cassava flour, almond flour, and made in under 30 minutes. They’re thick, chewy, perfectly gooey, and extra special because they’re loaded with dark chocolate caramel chunks. Plus they’re made in one bowl which makes them the easiest treat to make when your craving hits!
What you’ll need to make these Grain Free Almond Butter Chocolate Caramel Cookies
(links below are the gluten free & celiac safe products I used in this recipe)
- Natural creamy almond butter
- Pure maple syrup
- Coconut sugar
- Refined coconut oil
- Pure vanilla extract
- Cassava flour
- Blanched fine almond flour
- Baking soda
- Fine sea salt
- Caramel sea salt + dark chocolate bar
- Flaky sea salt
Tips + tricks for the perfect grain free almond butter cookies
- Use all-natural creamy almond butter with only almonds and salt as the ingredients. My favorite is Wild Friends.
- Make sure your egg is at room temperature. This will ensure the coconut oil doesn’t coagulate and cause your cookie dough to be lumpy.
- Pack your almond flour when measuring just like you would brown sugar.
- Measure your cassava flour like you would regular gluten free 1:1 flour. Fluff it, spoon it into your measuring cup, and level it off.
- Bake your cookies just until they are barely golden brown on the edges. They are incredibly delicious slightly underbaked and will finish setting up on the baking sheet while they cool.
More delicious gluten free cookie recipes you’re sure to love!
- Gluten Free Spanish Almond Cookies
- Gluten Free Tahini Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Gluten Free Monster Cookies
- Gluten Free Brown Butter Snickerdoodle Cookies
If you make these Grain Free Almond Butter Chocolate Caramel Cookies, be sure to leave a comment and rating below. You can also snap a photo and post it on Instagram! Make sure to tag @glutenless_apron and use the hashtag #glutenlessapron for a chance to be featured. Enjoy!
* some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! thanks for the support! *