Delicious gluten free blueberry banana baked oatmeal made with fresh blueberries, ripe bananas, and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. This healthy baked oatmeal is gluten free, dairy free, and made without any butter or oil. It’s the perfect breakfast treat that’s bursting with fresh blueberries and ripe bananas in every bite.
What you’ll need to make this Gluten Free Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal
(links below are the gluten free & celiac safe products I used in this recipe)
- Ripe bananas
- Fresh blueberries
- Ground cinnamon
- Pure maple syrup
- Chopped walnuts
- Pure vanilla extract
- Mariani vanilla walnutmilk
- Gluten free quick cook oats
- Baking powder
- Fine sea salt
Do you eat this baked oatmeal warm or cold?
This baked oatmeal is delicious both warm right out of the oven or cold straight from the fridge. Enjoy it warm the day you bake it or heat up a slice the next day. If you prefer it cold, refrigerate it and enjoy it like you would overnight oats.
More delicious gluten free breakfast + brunch recipes you’re sure to love!
- Gluten Free Greek Yogurt Banana Waffles
- Shakshuka (Gluten Free)
- Gluten Free Quick No Yeast Sticky Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Bake
- Gluten Free Baked Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Spice Donuts
If you make this Gluten Free Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal, be sure to leave a comment and rating below. You can also snap a photo and post it on Instagram! Make sure to tag @glutenless_apron and use the hashtag #glutenlessapron for a chance to be featured. Enjoy!
* some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! thanks for the support! *